Droll Yankees® New Generation® Tube Finch Feeder - 1 lb
- Threaded base can be pole-mounted with the Threaded Pole Adapter
- Durable metal cap and base powder-coated in a protective weather-resistant finish in yellow
- Snug-fitting sliding cap is easy for you to lift up for cleaning and filling, but difficult for squirrels
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate feeder tube keeps the seed level visible at all times
- An internal seed baffle directs seed to an additional seed port located at the lowest level of seed to ensure that the feeder empties completely without allowing seed build-up
- Holds up to 1 lb of thistle
Attract finches to your yard with this reliable, heavy-duty bird feeder. The sturdy metal top and base are powder-coated in yellow and resist chipping or fading, while the metal perches resist squirrel chewing. The durable UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube keeps seed levels visible so you know when it's time to refill. The feeder can be hung by its stainless steel bail wire, and the threaded base allows for pole-mounting or the attachment of a seed tray.
Cleaning: Dirty bird feeders spread disease. We recommend cleaning your feeders weekly, or monthly at a minimum. Do not put your feeder in the dishwasher as the high temperatures can permanently damage the feeder parts. Clean your feeders outdoors with a large bucket, and always wear gloves when cleaning. Soak your feeder in a 9:1 solution of water and bleach for 15 minutes. Then use a bird feeder brush to scrub the feeder with dish soap and water. Refill when completely dry.
Birds that use this feeder
|Droll Yankees® New Generation® Tube Finch Feeder, 1 lb Capacity, 15 Inch|
|Dimensions||14.9"h x 3.25"w x 5.25"d|
|Mounting||Hang or pole mount|
|Construction||UV-stabilized polycarbonate, metal|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
recommend this product