More Birds® Bird Health Natural Red Liquid Concentrate Hummingbird Nectar - 32 oz
- No artificial dye or flavor–naturally dyed with carmine
- Simply mix one part liquid concentrate with three parts water, then stir–no boiling required
- Makes 128 oz of nectar
- Resealable container keeps nectar fresh & allows you to only use what you need
- Added vitamins and calcium promote successful egg hatching
- Made from a blend of natural sugars found in flowers that birds feed from
Now you can offer nectar to hummingbirds without the fear of artificial dyes with More Birds® Bird Health+™ 32 oz Natural Red Liquid Hummingbird Nectar Concentrate! The added carmine provides a natural red coloring without any artificial dyes or flavors. Simply mix one part liquid concentrate with three parts warm water, then stir until completely mixed–no boiling required. One 32 oz bottle of concentrate makes 128 oz of nectar. The resealable container allows you to only use what you need, while the leftover nectar in the bottle always stays fresh. Vitamins and calcium are added to promote successful egg hatching. More Bird's nectars are made from a blend of natural sugars found in flowers that birds feed from.
Mix one part liquid concentrate with three parts water, then stir. Refrigerate any leftover nectar mixture for up to 2 weeks. Unused concentrate can be stored for several seasons at room temperature.