More Birds® Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder, Red - 20 oz
- Wide opening and flat bottle for easy filling
- Disassembles into three pieces for easy cleaning
- 5 durable metal perches allow hummingbirds to rest while feeding
- Choice of green antique glass design with burnt penny accents, red antique glass design with matte gold accents, or clear antique glass design with red accents
- Holds 20 oz of nectar
- Built-in hanger for easy hanging
Take part in a hummingbird feeding tradition going back over half a century with the More Birds® Vintage Hummingbird Feeder! The Vintage features a glass nectar bottle and a durable metal basin cap with 5 integrated perches and flower feeding ports to attract more hummingbirds. Its beautiful antique glass design gives it a vintage feel that adds a splash of bygone beauty to your backyard. The wide opening and flat bottle make it easy to fill, and the feeder disassembles into three pieces for convenient cleaning. The Vintage features 5 durable metal perches that provide hummingbirds a place to rest while feeding. A built-in hanger is included for easy hanging. With a 20 oz capacity, the Vintage provides plenty of nectar to keep hummingbirds happy and coming back for more!
Cleaning: Dirty feeders spread disease. We recommend disinfecting your nectar feeders every three to five days, or more frequently if you notice your nectar has become cloudy. Do not put your feeder in the dishwasher as the high temperatures can permanently damage the feeder parts. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a bird feeder brush to brush away grime inside the feeder.
|More Birds®Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder, 20 oz Capacity|
|Number of Ports||5|
|Dimensions||8.75"h x 8"w x 8"d|
|Construction||Glass, metal & plastic|