Opus® Oriole Feeder
You will be able to enjoy the beauty of the orioles as you watch them gather at this convenient, no-drip oriole feeder.
The Opus® Oriole Feeder features an orange slice decor, three feeding ports with patented bee guards, three perches, reversing funnel cap and holds 24 oz of nectar.
For best results, use Perky-Pet® instant energy Oriole nectar. This specially blended nectar is easy to use, requires no boiling and stays fresh longer. The clear, shatter-resistant plastic reservoir makes it easy to monitor nectar levels and unscrews easily from the feeder base for quick cleaning and filling.
The feeder may be cleaned with the Perky-Pet® cleaning mop. Remember to clean your feeder at least twice a week, more often in very warm climates/seasons. The 3 perch/feeding station set-up makes this feeder one of the most economical and convenient on the market!
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Opus® Oriole Feeder - Specifications
- 24 oz nectar capacity
- Orange slice shaped port to attract orioles
- 3 feeding stations with bee guards
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Reversing funnel cap for easy filling
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateI would not recommend this feeder. It does not seal tightly as do the Hummingbird feeders.
Within the past week I purchased the Perky Pet Oriole Feeder 24 ounce capacity. I followed the directions and placed the feeder on a paper towel prior to hanging it outside from a shepherd's hook. I was disappointed to find that it leaked from the bottom where the perches are located. Since I thought I had a defected product my husband went ahead and purchased a second one. The same thing happened. Now I have to return two of the feeders to Wal-Mart where I purchased them.Response From Perky-Pet®Patty : Consumer Relations Representative
Perky-Pet® strives to create high-quality feeders for our customers and the birds to enjoy. We regret to hear that what was received did not meet these expectations.
When the bottle is tightly secured to the base, and the feeder is turned upright quickly to create a vacuum, it should not leak. Our feeders are covered by a 30 day return policy and a one year replacement warranty.
Please contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for additional assistance.
- All About
All About Orioles
Although there are several different kinds of orioles, they all have certain aspects that make them very recognizable—especially the bright coloring of the male orioles.
Find out more about the beautiful and colorful Oriole.
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Oriole Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a oriole feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a oriole feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new oriole feeder?
A: Place your oriole feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract orioles to my feeder?
A: Orioles will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help them find it sooner. more»