Perky-Pet® 2 Ft Hummerbar® Essentials Kit
This 2 ft Hummerbar® Essentials Kit has all you need to mount and keep your feeder clean and tidy. The kit includes one Perky-Pet® 2 Foot Hummerbar® Hummingbird Feeder, one set of Perky- Pet® Bird Feeder mounting brackets, and one Perky-Pet® 2-in-1 Cleaning Brush & Port Cleaner.
The revolutionary Perky-Pet® 2 Foot Hummerbar® Hummingbird Feeder offers a whopping 22 feeding ports in one easy-to-fill and easy-to-clean feeder.
With a patented design, the Hummerbar® hangs horizontally from your porch or patio. Each port is perfectly spaced to allow hummingbirds to feed side-by-side, meaning you could literally be feeding 22 hummingbirds at one time.
Constructed with clear plastic, the Hummerbar® allows you to easily monitor nectar levels so you never run out. The feeder ports are molded with red plastic, a color that's a proven attractant to hummingbirds. The hanging cords, end caps and stopper are a matching red, adding to your chances a hummingbird will investigate the massive feeder.
With Perky-Pet®'s Hummerbar®, you get the ultimate hummingbird feeder!
How to Hang or Mount the Hummerbar®
- Remove an end cap.
- Remove nectar-pouring funnel from tube.
- Replace the end cap.
- Select an outdoor area to hang or mount the Hummerbar®. (Skip to step 6 if mounting).
- To Hang:
- Hang using loops at end of hanging cords - make sure the feeder is low enough to access for refilling and cleaning
- Level the Hummerbar® by adjusting its cords. Slide cord locks up and down as needed to level (Proceed to Step 7)
- To Mount:
- Level and attach the Perky-Pet® Bird Feeder Mounting Brackets with the included suction cups or screws to a window, deck, wooden posts or other surface – make sure the feeder is low enough to access for refilling and cleaning.
- Remove rubber stopper from nectar basin and insert funnel.
- Fill about 1⁄4th full with water. Compare each end by eye. If water is pooling to one side, then adjust cord locks or brackets.
- Once water is evenly distributed, empty the feeder. Then fill nectar basin with Perky-Pet® hummingbird nectar until half full. Do not overfill.
- Remove funnel, insert rubber stopper.
With the Perky-Pet® Bird Feeder Mounting Brackets, you can conveniently mount your Hummerbar® hummingbird feeder on decks, windows, and other outdoor surfaces. Use the included suction cups to attach your feeder to any window, so that you can view the bird-feeding action from the best seat in your house. You can also attach the included brackets to mount your hummingbird feeder on a deck railing, shed, wooden post, or other surface.
Cleaning Brush & Port Cleaner
When you are feeding so many hungry hummingbirds, it is important to make sure your feeding stations are always clean. The Perky-Pet® 2-in-1 Cleaning Brush & Port Cleaner is a convenient multi-purpose brush combo that will help you prevent buildup of harmful mold and water residue. The cleaning brush features flexible spiral bristles that are made of soft plastic so they won't scratch your delicate feeders.
The long-handled cleaning brush allows you to effectively clean the hard-to-reach spaces of any tube feeder, including the Perky-Pet® 4 ft Hummerbar! This 2-in-1 brush also includes a smaller brush that is perfect for scrubbing feeding ports. With this easy-to-use tool, your resident birds will always have access to a fresh, clean food supply.
For best results, provide your hummingbirds with Perky-Pet®'s 100% sucrose formula Nectar. Sucrose-based nectar is the ideal food for hummers since it converts to energy quicker.
Only fill the Hummerbar® about half-full. Overfilling the Hummerbar® can cause leakage.
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® 2 ft Hummerbar® Essentials Kit - Specifications
- Perky-Pet® 2 ft Hummerbar® Hummingbird Feeder with 22 feeding ports
- Perky-Pet® Bird Feeder Mounting Brackets to mount on a variety of surfaces
- Perky-Pet® 2-in-1 Cleaning Brush & Port Cleaner to keep all parts of your feeder clean
What's in the Box:
- 1 Perky-Pet® 2 ft Hummerbar® Hummingbird Feeder
- 1 Set Perky-Pet® Bird Feeder Mounting Brackets
- 1 Perky-Pet® 2-in-1 Cleaning Brush & Port Cleaner
- The Hummerbar® 22 feeding ports
- Brackets: 2 Brackets, 2 suction cups, 2 stoppers, 4 screws
- Cleaning brush: metal & plastic handle with plastic bristles; 24”x 2”x 2”
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
- All About
Join the Hummingbird Migration:
Submit your sightings and follow the hummingbird migration on our interactive map!
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. More»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. More»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. More»