Buy 3 Get 1 FREE - Antique Hummingbird Feeder Assortment - Specifications
- Antique bottles in Clear, Green & Red with 4 feeding ports and metal base
- 16 oz feeder is made of metal and glass and comes with metal hanger
- AntGuard® repels ants from feeders and mounts easily with all hanging feeders
What's in the Box:
- 4 Hummingbird feeders, Model #s 8118-2, 8119-2, 8120-2, 8109-2
- 1 AntGuard®, Model #245L
- Three 24 oz nectar capacity feeders with four feeding ports
- One 16 oz nectar capacity with four feeding ports
- Ant Guard® uses Permethrin, proven safe around birds, pets and people
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateWhat a find!
I have to say AWESOME! First of all I love these feeders, they were well packaged and the arrival time WOW! I placed my order one morning after work and the next afternoon when leaving for work they were sitting on my porch! I have them all filled...now just waiting on my hummers to arrive! Perky-Pet certainly has my business.
Review RateNice feeder, low quality glass
Nice hummingbird feeder. Only have one issue. I wash my feeder regularly and the color is coming off the glass. Its appears some sort of decal or wrap is used to color the glass red and it starts to come off after a few washingsResponse From Perky-Pet®Lauren : Consumer Relations Representative
Thank you for sharing this feedback. We apologize for this experience and are happy to help. The majority of our glass colored feeders are painted glass. We recommend using a soft sponge and mild soap and water solution to clean them weekly.
Our feeders are covered under a one year warranty. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for additional assistance.
Review RateLooks nice hanging on my deck....I love the look of the feeder although I'm not sure the hummers like it. I haven't seen any on it yet.
Review Ratewonderful colors and styleI bought these bird feeders to replace on that has plastic flowers. I am so happy with the way it comes apart for cleaning and filling. It looks like it will be druable and the hummingbirds are coming!
Review RateBig INCREASE!I had 1 of the glass pesky pet hummingbird feeders and notice the # of birds around it. I went to the web site found the 4 for $59.99. I went from 10 birds to well over 40 on my back porch all the time. The cheap 1's work but the great 1's bring them in!
Review RateHummingbirds love the feeders.Great quality. Love the antique look of the glass feeders. Great addition to our deck. The hummingbirds are using all the feeders.
Review RateBeautiful feeders.I bought two of the green glass feeders from a local store. It looks so beautiful along my porch railing. I do not know why hummingbirds seem to prefer one and skips the other. I have the feeders hanging on a pole with two hooks. I tried changing the feeders from one side to the other, does not seem to work. They still prefer the same one they go to. I make the nectar mixture in a large bottle enough to fill two feeders so I know this is not the reason for the hummingbirds not liking the one bottle. I marked the bottom of the bottle in question so I know which one it is, disappointed to use this one. Having said that, I am giving this review 4 stars.
Review RateExcellent Products
Purchased a hummingbird feeder and the hummingbirds love it. A really superb design. We also purchased the poles.
Review RateAbsolutely beautiful feeders, well madeI'm very pleased with the quality of these feeders and the classic, vintage glass look appeals to me and our design tastes. Our hummingbirds particularly like the red ones but we have noticed that the clear colors aren't as appealing to them. We also noticed that the green shaded glass seems to make the nectar go bad more quickly. We're not fans of colored nectar but may look for something thats colored organically to maybe attract them more and perhaps doesn't go bad so quickly. We've been making our own nectar and it seems to go well with the birds but we're open for other options.
Review Rategood valuelove the collection, one came broken, you replaced promptly, excellent service
- All About
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. More»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. More»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. More»