Buy 3 Get 1 FREE - The Grand Master Hummingbird Feeder
The Grand Master hummingbird feeder truly is the Grandaddy of them all!
The Perky-Pet® Grand Master Feeder features 6 feeding ports, a wide-mouth design and a generous 48 oz nectar capacity. The clear, plastic reservoir of this hummingbird feeder makes it easy to monitor nectar levels and refill when necessary. It has a wide-mouth design for quick, easy cleaning and filling. The feeder can be cleaned with the Perky-Pet® Cleaning mop. Remember to clean your hummingbird feeder at least twice a week, more often in very warm climates or seasons.
For best results, use Perky-Pet® Instant High Energy Nectar. This specially blended nectar is easy to use, requires no boiling and stays fresh longer.
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet® and K-Feeders wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Buy 3 Get 1 FREE - The Grand Master Hummingbird Feeder- Specifications
- Ideal for all climates and contains extra-large nectar capacity
- AntGuard® repels ants from feeders and mounts easily with all hanging feeders
What's in the Box:
- 4 Hummingbird feeders, Model #220
- 1 AntGuard®, Model #245L
- Feeders have 48 oz nectar capacity with 6 feeding stations
- AntGuard® uses Permethrin, proven safe around birds, pets and people
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Perky-Pet does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateHummingbird feedersI Love my new Hummingbird feeders! This is the second time I’ve ordered them. I absolutely love the large capacity at this time of year.
Review RateVery convenient .These are my go to feeders. they hold a lot of food for the birds. Before and after they nest, I usually fill 2 of these everyday.
Review RateLike the feeder, don't care for the companyI have been using this feeder for several years and find it useful for feeding many hummers. About a month ago I had 100+ for an evening feeding at six feeders. However, I am very displeased that the current owners of perkypet do not offer the ability to purchase just the fluid tank which is the weakpoint. I have numerous bases which are worthless. I have bought perkypet since the 1960s when all parts of the feeders were offered for replacement.
Review RateFair to middlenThe plastic notices are going to not last long
Pretty flimsy way to hold the liquid to the feeding artificial flowers but the hammers are a coming.
Review RateA+++++++++The best feeder because it’s
Easy to clean
Stands up in heat ( I live in the desert)
Seller always offers discounts and specials
Review RateMake sure you don’t tilrpt.Easy to clean and fill. However, if you tilt the feeder even a little bit, the sugar water dribbles out the feeder ports.
Love the giant size and easy cleaning. Fill the barrel with water and a couple of drops of bleach once each week, let sit for an hour, and then put the bottom on, let sit for an hour.
Review RateLove feeder, wish Perky Pet continued to sell parts
This is my favorite hummingbird feeder. During the hummingbird migration in Colorado, I have 45 of them in use! My only criticism is that Perky Pet no longer sells parts, which contributes to the "throw away" culture of if it is broken, put it in the landfill. I save the parts of broken feeders, but wish I could purchase parts.
Review RateGreat hummingbird feeder
This is my favorite hummingbird feeder. I have 8 up around my house. Easy to clean and fill. I bought this last set to give 2 of them to a friend.
Review RateWonderful product but needs bee guards and replacement parts!
I have 12 of these feeders. I feed approximately 75-90 hummers each summer and at the height of the season I fill all 12 feeders every day. The only things that would make these better are bee guards and replacement parts! I'm sure I will be buying 4 more feeders for next summer.
- All About
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. More»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. More»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. More»