Perky-Pet® Clear Antique Bottle Glass Hummingbird Feeder - Specifications
- Features clear antique bottle design and brushed copper accents
- Made of metal and glass
- Metal hanger attached for ease of hanging
What's in the Box:
- 1 hummingbird feeder
- 1 metal hanger
- 10 oz nectar capacity
- 10" height x 5" depth x 5" length
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Perky-Pet does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateAmazon ReviewIs ok must clean once a month and put near right area.
Review RateAmazon ReviewThis is very attractive & very easy to disassemble for cleaning.
Review RateAmazon ReviewThis is a really nice birdfeeder, It looks great but it gets watery if it rains at all. the humming birds seem to find it ok.
Review RateAmazon ReviewI like the look and the fact that it isn't plastic but I wish it had a bigger capacity, it runs out too quickly if I'm out of town for over a week (guess I have some hungry hummers).
Review RateAmazon ReviewThanks to this feeder we got to see a lot of hummingbirds this summer. It is a very nice looking feeder and I don't regret getting it.
Review RateAmazon ReviewI have two of these now. They are beautiful and the birds seem to like them. The bottle is a little small and needs refilling about every 4 days.
Review RateAmazon ReviewI love it as it's a beautiful bottle, easy to see if mildew is growing and needs cleaning, Hummingbirds love it...'nough said.
Review RateAmazon ReviewMore well made and definitely nicer than what you find in stores. Bought it for my wife to hang outside of the kitchen window, she was delighted.
Review RateHome Depot ReviewLove this and the fact that it isn't plastic. This strikes a great balance of elegance and style and durability and not attracting wasps, etc. By far my favorite hummingbird feeder ever.
Review RateAmazon ReviewWe had seen hummingbirds around the area for months, but they didn't come to our porch. But I guess summer is hummingbird season. They are here every day and I think we have three repeat customers. They even fight over it. So, it somehow got them here and it looks pretty when they aren't around. They go to each "flower" on it and drink. It is well made and the bottle and the copper really made it look nice. Best of all it doesn't drip all the nectar to the ground like the old plastic ones we had when I was a kid.
- All About
All About Hummingbirds
- Click the Perky-Pet® hummingbird migration map to track an approximate time of when hummingbirds will begin visiting your feeder
- Hummingbirds migrate every year for variety and abundance of insects and flowering plants
- Hummingbirds travel back to the tropics once the weather gets colder, or when their internal instincts alert them it's time
- Migration typically begins sometime in late February and ends in late September
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder every few days. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards, such as the Perky-Pet® model #203CP or ant guards, Perky-Pet® model #242.
Q: How do I clean my hummingbird feeders?
A: Hummingbird feeders need to be cleaned every 1-2 weeks. Use hot water and a bottle brush, along with mild soap; be sure to rinse thoroughly. The Perky-Pet® cleaning mop is specifically designed for the purpose of cleaning hummingbird feeders, and is very convenient to use. This cleaning mop can also be used on seed feeders and oriole feeders for those small, tight spaces that are difficult to reach.
Q: What is the importance of providing water for hummingbirds?
A: Hummingbirds need fresh, clean water just as much as they need nectar. Hummingbirds stay healthy by using water not just for drinking, but also bathing, cleaning their feathers and to remove parasites. Waterers are better options than bird baths because they provide hummingbirds with fresh, clean water that prevents dirt and debris from contaminating it. In hotter climates or seasons, providing water for hummingbirds makes it easy for them to have access to a water source and retain their energy.