Perky-Pet® Clear Plastic Hummingbird Feeder
One of our plastic bird feeders for hummingbirds, this bright, cheery feeder has a clear, plastic bottle and will attract the tiny, delightful birds for hours of birdwatching enjoyment.
The Perky-Pet® Clear Plastic Hummingbird Feeder features three feeding ports and holds 16 ounces of nectar for hummingbirds.
Remember to clean all of your feeders at least twice a week, more often in very warm climates or seasons. These clear plastic bird feeders may be cleaned with the Perky-Pet® Cleaning Mop.
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Clear Plastic Hummingbird Feeder - Specifications
- features three feeding ports and holds 16 ounces of nectar for hummingbirds
What's in the Box:
- 1 Hummingbird feeder
- 16 oz nectar capacity
- 3 feeding stations
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateI could not get them clean.
I have had to throw out the two I purchased because I could not get them clean. I tried everything I could think of and it still did not get them clean. Since the opening is so small and the balloon part is big, it is difficult.Response From Perky-Pet®Patty : Consumer Relations Representative
We are very sorry to hear about this experience and appreciate the feedback.
To clean a part with hard-to-reach spots, we recommending adding a small handful of uncooked rice to warm water, then covering the hole and shaking vigorously. The rice will loosen any residue stuck in those spots.
Feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) with any additional questions.
Review RateHappy CustomerI bought one as a gift for my brother who had looked everywhere for this particular type. The other is mine and just what I wanted. Fast shipping!!
Review RateAmazon ReviewMost all of the feeders I have used in the past have eventually leaked because of too many parts to put together. This feeder is simple...two parts that screw together and no leaks, even in the wind. Not to mention, it is a nice looking feeder.
- All About
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q:How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»