Best used for:Allen's HummingbirdAnna's HummingbirdCalliope HummingbirdRufous HummingbirdRuby-throated HummingbirdPerky-Pet® Copper Hummingbird Kit With the Perky-Pet® Copper Hummingbird Kit, it’s all about the details! Each item has a beautiful, eye-catching design that is as stylish as it is functional. The attractive, brushed copper-finish and striking rose-tinted bead accents are sure to captivate you, as well as your hummingbird visitors as they dart through your yard. This all-inclusive kit features everything you need to attract hummingbirds – a Perky-Pet® Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder, a Beaded Copper-Finish Hanging Hook, and a Beaded Copper-Finish Hummingbird Swing! Whether you’re an experienced bird enthusiast or a beginner bird feeder, this kit is just what you need to enhance your feeding experience. Plus, it makes the perfect gift!Elegant Copper Hummingbird Feeder The Perky-Pet® Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder combines eye-catching brushed copper and sturdy hardened glass to add a dose of artistic charm while also enticing hummingbirds to drop in for a visit. However, the benefits of this feeder don’t end at its aesthetic appeal. Able to hold up to 12 oz of nectar, this feeder has a wide-mouth bottle to allow for easy filling and cleaning. The red flower-shaped feeding ports are sure to catch the eye of visiting hummingbirds, while the wraparound perch allows multiple birds to rest and feast in style. Best of all, this feeder includes built-in bee guards to defend against unwanted insects.Hummingbird Swing The Perky-Pet® Beaded Copper Finish Hummingbird Swing is an elegant addition to your array of hummingbird accessories. Simply hang near your feeders or close to nectar-producing flowers. Hummingbirds will use the swing to wait for an opening at your feeder and flowers or to take a break after they’ve had their fill of nectar. Since hummers are likely to rest for a bit, the perch also provides an opportunity for picture-taking! It isn’t just for hummingbirds either - any bird will be happy to use it for a resting spot since it provides an unobstructed view in all directions. For your convenience, the perch is plastic coated, making it easy to clean.Hang it Anywhere Designed with a brushed copper-finish over heavy-duty steel and accented with rose-tinted beads, you can be sure Perky-Pet® Beaded Copper-Finish Hanging Hook will last for years. This 12-inch hook will allow you to hang your feeder or hummingbird swing at just the right height for your needs. In addition, you can use it without worry because the heavy-duty steel won't damage tree branches. Though this hook may seem elegant and delicate, it's tougher than it looks. Able to hold up to 35 lb, it will also safely hold hanging planters and other backyard decorations.Accessorize Your Hummingbird Feeder When you’re feeding many birds, having the right accessories can make the experience that much more enjoyable. Check out a few other options that will enhance your hummingbird feeding experience.Accessorize your new feeder with decorative accents, ant guards, cleaning supplies and more.Nectar is an essential element to keeping your busy birds fed. Check out our concentrate and ready-to-use nectar options.Hanging hooks and poles give you ultimate flexibility for placing your feeders so you can easily view them.Perky-Pet® Copper Hummingbird Kit Product Details Do you want to know more helpful details about the Perky-Pet® Copper Hummingbird Kit? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product. Complete Product Details »Learn More About Hummingbirds Do you want to know about these tiny, amazing birds? We have dozens of articles and resources, as well as an online library filled with information about various kinds of hummingbirds.Our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority! If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or accessory, you may return the product within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or refund of your full purchase price. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!About Perky-Pet®:We have been the trusted experts in backyard bird feeding since 1958. Perky-Pet® delivers high quality, functional bird feeders and accessories that bring more birds to your backyard. Bringing nature to you™. More About Perky-Pet® »
Perky-Pet® Copper Hummingbird Kit Kit Model # BHBCOPPER Includes Hummingbird Feeder (710B) Specifications
- Wide-mouth bottle reduces messes and spills while filling
- Four flower ports with circular perch for 360-degree feeding
- Base comes apart to make cleaning easy
- Built-in bee guards protect against insects
- Beautiful brushed copper finish will stand out in any setting
- Holds up to 12 oz of nectar
Hanging Hook (85) Specifications
- Brushed copper finish with rose-tint bead accents
- Holds up to 35 pounds
- Powder-coated to add rust resistance
- Heavy-duty steel hook won’t damage tree branches
- Hang bird feeders, perches, wind chimes, and more
Hummingbird Swing (90) Specifications
- Gives hummingbirds a place to rest while they wait for a spot at the feeder
- Copper finish frame with rose-tinted beads
- Easy to clean plastic-coated perch
- Perfectly frames birds for photography
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or refund of your full purchase price. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
- All About
All About Hummingbirds
Want to know about these tiny, amazing birds? We have a Hummingbird Library filled with information about various kinds of hummingbirds. Check it out!
Now you can submit a hummingbird sighting, and track it! Check out our all new Hummingbird Migration Map and learn when they will be in your area!
Hummingbird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»