Perky-Pet® Gray Seed Duo Wild Bird Feeder
If you want to attract a variety of bird species to your yard, look no further than the Perky-Pet® Seed Duo Bird Feeder! Every species has its own food preference – with this feeder, you can offer two options in one! This is dual-compartment design is especially convenient if you have limited space to hang multiple feeders.
In the clear compartment, you can serve sunflower seed, safflower seed, or mixed seed for all your seed-loving feathered friends. Use the mesh compartment to attract other species with peanut pieces, or simply double up on sunflower seed and mixed seed! The feeder’s 2 lb seed capacity will keep your hungry birds in good supply.
For your convenience, the Seed Duo has a removable lid, which makes cleaning and filling a breeze. The lime-colored roof also offers an adequate overhang to shield birds from inclement weather and keep seed dry. To ensure years of bird watching enjoyment, this feeder has a durable powder-coated, all-metal construction.
Best of all, the Perky-Pet® Seed Duo features a charming house-shaped silhouette with window details and an attractive gray and lime color scheme that will look great next to your other backyard decorations. It also includes a hanging hook, allowing you to hang the feeder in a location that’s easy for you to view.
Why Birds Love It:
- Separate seed compartments allow them to choose their preferred food.
- Perches, seed trays and mesh provide plenty of room to dine and can accommodate multiple birds at once.
- Ample roof overhang protects birds from inclement weather and keeps seed dry.
- The 2 lb seed capacity keeps hungry birds in good supply.
Why You'll Love It:
- Removable lid makes cleaning and filling easy, so birds have access to a consistently full, fresh feeder.
- Powder-coated, all-metal construction ensures superior durability for years of bird-feeding enjoyment.
- Two-compartment design allows you to serve a variety of offerings and attract more species of birds.
- The charming house design and eye-catching colors will look great alongside your existing outdoor décor.
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Gray Seed Duo Wild Bird Feeder - Specifications
- Dual-compartment design attracts a variety of wild birds
- Powder-coated, all-metal construction for superior durability
- Mesh compartment holds mixed seed, peanut pieces, or sunflower seed
- Clear compartment holds sunflower seed, safflower seed, or mixed seed
- Lid removes for easy filling and cleaning
- Holds up to 2 lb of seed
What's in the Box:
- One Perky-Pet® Gray Seed Duo Wild Bird Feeder
- 2 lb seed capacity
- Gray seed compartments with lime-colored lid
- Fill with black oil sunflower seed, safflower seed, peanut pieces, or mixed seed
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateIt's a terrible design
This feeder is a death trap for birds. I had to free a bird which was hanging upside down from it after it's foot had slipped in between the resting bar and the feeding tray where the leg was caught at an unnatural angle with blood on it. If I had not been there, it could have starved to death. I have removed this feeder from our backyard and Perky Pet needs to remove these feeders from their retailers and for online sales right now. Until they do, please keep your backyard birds safe and do not buy this or any other feeders with a similar design.Response From Perky-Pet®Susan : Consumer Relations Representative
Thank you so much for sending this valuable feedback, we are so sorry to hear about this happening. At Perky-Pet®, we take the safety of birds very seriously and have shared this information with our Product Managers for review.
Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) with any questions.
Review RateEasy To Fill Bird Feeder
Lovely feeder, very easy to fill. Birds tend to like one side over the other for whatever reason.
Review RateGreat feeder--would buy again!
Wonderful feeder. The birds love it & my husband & I do, too. It's easy to fill & sturdy, too. Our visiting deer can't take bites out of it like they did with our old ones!
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Wild Bird Feeders - FAQs
Protecting Birds FAQs
Q: What can I do about the cat that keeps visiting my feeder?
A: If it is your neighbor's precious Fluffy, you may want to suggest that they tie a bell around the cat's neck to alert the birds when the cat is near. more»
Q: How do I discourage squirrels and raccoons?
A: Here are a few simple and effective suggestions for keeping the squirrels and raccoons off your feeder.
Bird Seed FAQs
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds to use?
A: Black Oil Sunflower Seed is the most popular bird seed. It is much smaller than the traditional sunflower seed. It is best for those birds with smaller bills, such as the sparrow, junco and goldfinch. more»
Q: How do I prevent seeds from sprouting under my feeder?
A: You will need to sterilize your seed to prevent it from germinating. This will not alter the attractiveness or the nutritional value of the seed in any way more»
Q: Birds at my feeder look sick, what should I do?
A: The best thing to do is to stop feeding the birds temporarily. Remove the feeders and throw out all of the seed. Thoroughly wash your feeders as suggested in Tips for a clean feeding station. more»
Q: How do I clean my bird feeders?
A: Before filling your feeder with fresh seed, it is recommended that the following precautions are taken:
- Remove all old seed.
- Soak feeder in water.
- Scrub feeder and allow to air dry. more»
Feeder Types FAQs
Q: I own the Window Feeder. Lately it won't stick to the window. What can I do?
A: The first suggestion is to slightly moisten the cups. If you have already tried moistening the suction cups, we have a few other tips. more»
Q: Will I find only finches at my finch feeder?
A: No. Pine Siskins, Redpolls, Mourning Doves, Juncos, Towhees, and Cowbirds are all attracted to thistle seed.