Perky-Pet® Mason Jar Duo
Give the gift of bird feeding with the Perky-Pet® Mason Jar Duo! This set includes a Mason Jar Seed Feeder and a Red Mason Jar Hummingbird Feeder that is sure to be a hit with your bird-loving friends. It’s perfect for attracting both seed-eating birds and hummingbirds, and for coordinating with outdoor décor.
Both feeders are reminiscent of the vintage glass canning jars that were popularly used in the 1800’s. The seed feeder comes in a classic blue shade, while the hummingbird feeder features a pop of vibrant red coloring to attract fast-flying hummers. They are sure to be a standout focal point in any backyard.
The shiny, all-metal base provides multiple ports (8 on the seed feeder and 5 on the hummingbird feeder) as well as a wraparound perch to accommodate several hungry birds at once. In addition, the wide-mouth opening of the mason jars allow for mess-free filling and effortless cleaning. To clean and fill each feeder, simply unscrew the jar from the base – it’s that easy!
Wild Birds Love It:
- Multiple ports and circular perches allow multiple birds to stop and dine at the same time.
- The ample seed and nectar capacities keep hummingbirds and wild birds in good supply.
- The bold, attractive colors are easy for birds to spot when flying overhead.
Why You'll Love It:
- Each feeder is designed with a wide-mouth opening to ensure ease of filling and cleaning.
- The attractive, vintage look is sure to complement any existing outdoor décor.
- You’ll get to enjoy the sights and sounds of hummingbirds and wild birds outside your window.
- The coordinating feeder set makes a great gift for new birders and experienced birders alike.
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet® and K-Feeders wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Mason Jar Wild Bird Feeder - Specifications
- Mason Jar feeder set makes the perfect gift for bird lovers
- Wide-mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Attractive antique design will complement any setting
- All-metal bases feature multiple ports and a circular perch
- Hummingbird feeder holds up to 32 oz of nectar
- Seed feeder holds up to 1 lb of bird seed
What's in the Box:
- Perky-Pet® Mason Jar Glass Seed Feeder
- Perky-Pet® Red Mason Jars Glass Hummingbird Feeder
Mason Jar Glass Seed Feeder Specifications:
- 1 lb seed capacity
- 8 feeding ports
- Glass seed container
Mason Jar Glass Hummingbird Feeder Specifications:
- 32 oz nectar capacity
- 5 flower-shaped feeding ports
- Glass nectar container
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
All About Hummingbirds
Want to know about these tiny, amazing birds? We have a Hummingbird Library filled with information about various kinds of hummingbirds. Check it out!
Now you can submit a hummingbird sighting, and track it! Check out our all new Hummingbird Migration Map and learn when they will be in your area!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»