Best used for:ChickadeesGoldfinchesNuthatchesTitmicePerky-Pet® Navy 2-in-1 Tube Feeder With the Perky-Pet® Navy 2-in-1 Tube Feeder, you can satisfy the appetites and preferences of any bird species that visits your backyard! Thanks to the feeder’s convertible ports, you can easily switch from Nyjer® to mixed seed, or any other seed type with a simple flip. Throughout the year, you can easily change the ports as needed! Thanks to the built-in hanging hook, this tube feeder can be easily hung anywhere around your yard, garden or patio.Adjustable Ports With this unique feeder, you can easily go from serving mixed seed to Nyjer® with a minor adjustment to the ports. You’ll be able to please the palates of your resident birds throughout the year without collecting multiple types of feeders. Simply flip ports down to accommodate Nyjer® or flip them up to serve sunflower seed or mixed seed.Six Feeding Stations Birds won’t be able to resist flocking to the Perky-Pet® Navy 2-in-1 Tube Feeder! It features six feeding ports evenly spaced around the tube so multiple birds can dine at the same time and you can enjoy a better view. Plus, each seed port is paired with a comfortable perch.Never Run Out Of Seed The 2-in-1 Tube Feeder is constructed of shatter-resistant plastic to ensure durability. The plastic reservoir is able to hold up to 1.8 lb of seed to keep your hungry birds in good supply. Plus, the clear plastic allows you to easily monitor seed levels so you never run out during peak feeding times.Accessorize Your Seed Feeder When you’re feeding many birds, having the right accessories can make the experience that much more enjoyable. Check out a few other options that will enhance your seed feeder.There’s more to bird feeding than the feeder itself. Accessorize with hanging hooks, bafflers, scoops and more.The right seed can make all the difference when you’re feeding wild birds. Browse our selection to find the best option.Hanging hooks and poles give you ultimate flexibility for placing your feeders so you can easily view them.Perky-Pet® Navy 2-in-1 Tube Feeder Product Details Do you want to know more helpful details about the Navy 2-in-1 Tube Feeder? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product. Complete Product Details »
Perky-Pet® Navy 2-in-1 Tube Feeder Model # 3260 Height 15 inches Diameter 5.88 inches (including perches) Ports 6 Capacity 1.8 lb Materials PlasticLearn More About Wild Birds Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures. Check out some of our great resources to find out more about your favorite wild birds.Our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority! If you are anything less than satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!About Perky-Pet®:We have been the trusted experts in backyard bird feeding since 1958. Perky-Pet® delivers high quality, functional bird feeders and accessories that bring more birds to your backyard. Bringing nature to you™. More About Perky-Pet® »
Perky-Pet® Navy 2-in-1 Tube Feeder - Specifications
- Ports adjust to serve all seed types including mixed seed or Nyjer®
- Easily monitor seed levels through the clear plastic seed tube
- Six ports with perches allow multiple birds to dine at once
- Navy accents complement any backyard setting
What's in the Box:
- 1 Navy 2-in-1 Feeder
- Holds up to 1.8 lb of seed
- 6 ports
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateCheap plastic
We have fed wild birds for many years and learned very quickly that feeders made of plastic will not last long especially if they are marauded by rodents. Harsh weather is also not kind. Plastic perches will soon break off giving those little visitors nothing to sit on to get the seed. Spend a bit more on better quality metal feeders that will withstand the abuses that nature hands out. Not recommended.Response From Perky-Pet®Jennifer : Consumer Relations Representative
We apologize for this experience. Perky-Pet® manufactures hundreds of feeders to fit a variety of needs. Please feel free to contact us to learn more. Our Consumer Relations Team can be reached at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973).
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Video Help & Advice from Perky-Pet®
- Check out our series on how to attract birds to your backyard. We have a large amount of video advice and help for all levels of bird watcher! more»