Perky-Pet® Squirrel Repelling Kit
Perky-Pet® Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
With 12 flip feeding ports that adjust to serve mixed or Nyjer seed, this copper color tube bird feeder is beautiful, versatile, and durable.
The Perky-Pet® Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder features 3 independent seed tubes, 12 flip feeding ports and a 10 lb seed capacity. This bird feeder can be pole mounted or hang mounted.
This model comes in a beautiful copper color with a built-in seed funnel. The clear plastic reservoir makes it easy to monitor seed levels. These innovations make for one very economical and convenient tube bird feeder on the market!
Remember to clean your tube bird feeder at least twice a week with a mild soap and water solution.
Check out our video series on how to attract bird to your backyard! For more videos, click here.
Havahart® Critter Ridder® – Animal Repellent Ready-to-Use
Protect your property from animal damage with Critter Ridder® Animal Repellent Spray from Havahart®. Our formula works to keep dogs, cats, groundhogs, squirrels, raccoons, skunks and other nuisance animals away from gardens, landscaping, birdfeeders, garbage cans and other surfaces.
Just one application of Critter Ridder® provides protection from nuisance animals for up to 30 days. Critter Ridder® is OMRI® Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening.
Drive nuisance animals away with Critter Ridder®, the multi-surface animal repellent.
Perky-Pet® Transparent Squirrel Baffler
Don't let those sneaky little squirrels raid your bird feeders - these squirrel bafflers, when placed on bird feeder poles, prevent squirrels from gaining access to the feeders.
The Perky-Pet® Transparent Squirrel Baffler blocks the squirrel from the feeder, either by hanging (animal weight tips the baffle, forcing the animal off) or by mounting (blocks the animal’s climb to the feeder). The 16” diameter transparent shield and all hardware are included.
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet® and K-Feeders wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Squirrel Repelling Kit
- Feeder has 12 flip-ports that serve Nyjer or mixed seed; feeder can be hung or pole mounted
- Animal Repellent spray effectively repels by taste and scent for up to 30 days
- When placed on bird feeder poles, baffler prevent squirrels from gaining access to the bird feeders.
What's in the Box:
- 1 bird feeder
- 1 32 oz repellent spray bottle
- 1 baffler (hardware included 2 hooks, 1 baffle hub, and 3 screws)
- Feeder has 10 lb seed capacity and 12 flip-ports that serve Nyjer or mixed seed
- 32 oz ready-to-use repellent spray covers up to 320 sq ft and contains all-natural, active ingredients, including: oil of black pepper, piperine & capsaicin. Made in the USA, repellent is OMRI® Listed and approved for use in organic gardening
- 16” diameter transparent shield can be hung or pole mounted, blocking squirrels from above and below
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Perky-Pet does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateSeed Covers irreplaceable and bird food spills out of cylander.
The Seed Port Covers cannot be replaced by Birdfeeders.com who own the Pesky-Pet brand. Without the covers, the bird food spills out of the vacant hole of the cylander. The product is useless without a seed port cover. (The covers fell out)Response From Perky-Pet®Jennifer : Consumer Relations Representative
While parts are no longer available, this feeder is covered by a 30 day return policy and a one year warranty with a copy of the purchase receipt. We apologize for this experience and would like to provide further assistance! Please feel free to contact us directly. Our Consumer Relations Team can be reached at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973).
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»