Best used for:Allen's HummingbirdRufous HummingbirdRuby-throated HummingbirdAnna's HummingbirdThe Perky-Pet® Top Fill Hummingbird Feeder is Easy to Use Attract iridescent beauties to your yard with the Perky-Pet® Top Fill Hummingbird Feeder! Thanks to patented Top Fill technology, filling has never been easier. To fill, simply unscrew the cap and pour nectar into the top – no inverting necessary! Plus, the convenient wide-mouth opening reduces the risk of spillage while you pour. To attract more hummingbirds, the Top Fill feeder features four flower-shaped feeding ports with perches. The flower shape, red color and soft, flexible feel of the ports combine to create a more natural feeding experience that hummingbirds won’t be able to resist. With a built-in ant moat, ants will never be a problem for this feeder. In addition, the shatter-resistant plastic reservoir holds up to 24 oz of nectar to keep your hummers satisfied.Wide-Mouth Bottle with Convenient Top Fill Technology Pouring nectar can be messy – but not anymore! This feeder features convenient Top Fill technology, which allows you to fill from the top without having to invert the bottle after filling. Simply pour, replace the cap and you’re ready to go! In addition, the wide-mouth opening ensures that there will be no spilling when filling. Plus, the clear, shatter-resistant plastic allows you to monitor nectar levels at a glance.Keep Out Insects Insects are a major nuisance for anyone who loves feeding hummingbirds. Fortunately, the Top Fill Feeder includes a built-in ant moat to keep them at bay. This easy-to-use feature provides a line of defense against would-be ant invaders, ensuring that the nectar is reserved just for your hummingbird visitors. To use, simply fill the cap with water, which physically blocks those pesky ants from crawling down to the feeder ports.Multiple Perches and Ports Featuring four feeding stations complete with perch and port, this feeder provides multiple spots for hungry hummers to perch and dine at the same time. The flower-shaped ports are soft and flexible, which gives them a more natural feel and feeding experience that hummingbirds are sure to love. Plus, the vibrant red color will catch the eye of hummingbirds passing nearby.Comes Apart for Thorough Cleaning The wide-mouth bottle is practical for more than just mess-free filling. This convenient feature also makes it easy to clean all of the hard-to-reach spaces of the interior. Additionally, you can take this hummingbird feeder completely apart to allow thorough cleaning of every piece. When cleaning is this easy, you can be sure your birds always have access to a clean, fresh food source. Remember to clean your feeder at least once per week with a mild soap solution to prevent nectar and mildew buildup.Accessorize Your Hummingbird Feeder When you’re feeding many birds, having the right accessories can make the experience that much more enjoyable. Check out a few other options that will enhance your hummingbird feeder.Accessorize your new feeder with hanging hooks, an AntGuard®, cleaning supplies and more.Nectar is an essential element to keeping your busy birds fed. Check out our concentrate and ready-to-use nectar options.Are you looking for replacement parts for your feeder? We have everything from bee guards to replacement bottles.Perky-Pet® Top Fill Hummingbird Feeder Product Details Do you want to know more about the Perky-Pet® Top Fill Hummingbird Feeder? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product. Complete Product Details »
Perky-Pet® Top Fill Hummingbird Feeder Model # 138TF Height 10.75 inches Diameter 5 inches Capacity 24 oz Port Number 4 Materials Shatter-resistant plasticLearn More About Hummingbirds Do you want to know about these tiny, amazing birds? We have dozens of articles and resources, as well as an online library filled with information about various kinds of hummingbirds.Perky-Pet® answers questions from real customers to help other shoppers with their buying experience. Here is one question that came up ...QUESTION: I typically get a lot of ants around my hummingbird feeders, what can I do to prevent them from getting to the nectar?Perky-Pet®'s Answer: No worries, with this top fill feeder - it has a built in ant moat right in the lid of the feeder. After filling your feeder and hanging, simply pour a small amount of water in the top of the lid.Our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority! If you are anything less than satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy! More Warranty Information »About Perky-Pet®: We have been the trusted experts in backyard bird feeding since 1958. Perky-Pet® delivers high quality, functional bird feeders and accessories that bring more birds to your backyard. Bringing nature to you™. More About (Perky-Pet®) »
Perky-Pet® Top Fill Hummingbird Feeder - Specifications
- Easy-to-fill wide-mouth opening with Top Fill technology
- Base comes apart for easy cleaning
- Built-in ant moat keeps ants away
- Shatter-resistant plastic container for superior durability
- Four soft flower feeding ports with perches
- Holds up to 24 oz of nectar
What's in the Box:
- Perky-Pet® Top Fill Hummingbird Feeder
- 24 oz nectar capacity
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateTerrible product.
It,s terrible. Leaks out of the bottom. I followed directions, but to no avail.Response From Perky-Pet®Susan : Consumer Relations Representative
When the lid and base are both secured tightly to the bottle, this feeder should not leak. We apologize that this was not your experience and would like to offer assistance.
Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team directly at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for further help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- All About
All About Hummingbirds
- Hummingbirds migrate every year for variety and abundance of insects and flowering plants
- Hummingbirds travel back to the tropics once the weather gets colder, or when their internal instincts alert them it's time
- Migration typically begins sometime in late February and ends in late September
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»