Safer® Brand Tomato and Vegetable Insect Killer, RTU
- Targets and kills aphids, asparagus beetles, bean beetles, cabbage loopers, caterpillars, Colorado potato beetles, cucumber beetles, diamond-backed moth, flea beetles, imported cabbage worms leaf hoppers, plant bugs, tomato hornworm and whiteflies
- Kills insects on contact but is gentle on your plants
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening
What's in the Box:
- 1 Ready-to-use spray bottle
- 24 fl oz RTU spray
- Contains pyrethrins (.012%) and potassium salts of fatty acids (1.015%)
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateReview Posted on Amazon.comI've been equally pleased with this product as I have with the other Safer product I recently tried (the 3-in-1 Garden Spray). Again, effective, fast-working and easy to use. Not much else I can add. Excellent product, does a fine job.
Review RateReview Posted on Amazon.comAs an organic gardener for many years, Safer products have been my mainstay. For a large garden it makes sense to purchase the concentrate and mix up your own spray. For houseplants or a small raised bed, this large spray bottle is perfect. If it's just an aphid infestation, blast them off with a hose. For tougher bugs, mites, scale and fungal diseases, grab the Safer spray. You need to be sure to coat the undersides of leaves as well as the tops.