There are no products matching the selection.
Bird Feeder Accessories to Make Your Bird Feeding Experience Better
Whether you are buying your first feeder or if you’ve been feeding wild birds for decades, there are ways to make the experience easier and more enjoyable! That’s where these helpful accessories come into play.
- Hanging hooks make it easy to place your feeders in favorite locations including on tree branches and on porches.
- Hanging chains keep squirrels from chewing through cords to send your feeder crashing to the ground and spilling out bird seed.
- Mounting poles allow you to pick the perfect place for your feeder.
- Baffles keep squirrels, chipmunks and other seed thieves from accessing your feeder.
- The Ant Guard® stops ants and other crawling insects from drinking nectar.
- Cleaning brushes help you reach all the spots on your feeder.
- Scoops make filling your feeder easy without waste or attracting hungry squirrels.