Perky-Pet® Blue Sparkle Panorama Feeder
Birds will flock to this stylish bird feeder, with its circular perch and a continuous fresh supply of seed.
The Perky-Pet® Blue Sparkle Panorama Feeder features an eye catching blue sparkle finish with a convenient circular perch! This panorama bird feeder holds up to 2 pounds of seed, has a feeding tray, and a powder-coated finish. It utilizes the Sure-Lock™ cap system which keeps squirrels out, yet allows birds to feed. This feeder is easy to fill and clean and will make a beautiful addition to any backyard, porch or bird feeding oasis.
The transparent seed compartment makes it easy for you to monitor seed levels and keep your bird feeder clean.
Remember to clean your squirrel-resistant birdfeeders at least twice a week with a mild soap and water solution.
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Blue Sparkle Panorama Feeder - Specifications
- Sure-Lock™ cap system that keeps squirrels out
- Bird-friendly convenient circular perch
- Continuous supply of fresh seed
- Powder-coated blue sparkle finish
What's in the Box:
- 1 wild bird feeder
- 2 lb seed capacity
- Perch design allows birds to feed from multiple angles
- Dimensions: 8.25" diameter by 9" high
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds to use?
A: Black Oil Sunflower Seed is the most popular bird seed. It is much smaller than the traditional sunflower seed and best for those birds with smaller bills, such as the sparrow, junco and goldfinch. This seed is accepted by the greatest variety of birds.
Mixed Seed is also popular. It is best to buy the mixes that contain white proso millet, a tiny cream colored seed with a shiny shell. Mixes containing finely cracked corn and black oil sunflower are also preferred by a large number of birds.
Niger (Thistle Seed) is imported from Africa and Asia. Niger won't germinate, but it does have a tendency to become moldy due to lack of air circulation. If you notice mold on the seed, it must be removed from the feeder and the feeder must be cleaned thoroughly.
Q: How do I clean my bird feeders?
A: Before filling your feeder with fresh seed, it is recommended that the following precautions are taken:
- Remove all old seed.
- Soak feeder in a light water/bleach solution (9 parts water to 1 part bleach).
- Scrub feeder and allow to air dry.
- Rake and remove accumulated hulls and droppings from underneath the feeders.
- Spread mulch (bark or wood) under the feeder, replace mulch when soiled.
- Thoroughly wash hands after handling and cleaning feeders.
Q: What is the importance of providing water for wild birds?
A: Wild birds need fresh, clean water just as much as they need seed. Birds stay healthy by using water not just for drinking, but also for bathing, cleaning their feathers and to remove parasites. Waterers are better options than bird baths because they provide birds with fresh, clean water that prevents dirt and debris from contaminating it. In hotter climates or seasons, providing water for birds makes it easy for them to have access to a water source and retain their energy. By adding a water source, you also can attract a larger variety of birds to your yard. You may even attract more colorful birds that don't eat seed, but are in need of water!