Best used for:GoldfinchesHouse FinchPurple FinchPerky-Pet® Finch Feeder Attracting goldfinches, purple finches, redpolls, and siskins to your yard with the Perky-Pet® Finch Feeder. This feeder includes our patented Flexports™, which offer benefits for birds and you. The flexible rubber port cover is uniquely designed to prevent seed clogging and is the perfect size for small finch seed. The design also allows birds to feed in a more natural position. With 1.5 lb of Nyjer® on offer, your backyard birds will be in good supply. Plus, the bright yellow accents on this tube feeder are sure to catch the eye of thistle-eating birds as they pass by.Double Feeding Positions Acrobatic goldfinches have no problem feeding while perched upside-down. This feeder caters to that unique ability by offer dual feeding positions. They can feed both right-side-up and upside-down from the comfortable T-shaped perches. And with six feeding stations, this feeder is easily able to accommodate multiple birds simultaneously.More Comfortable for Birds Standard finch ports are incredibly small and can be difficult for birds to grab seed from. This feeder’s unique Flexports™ offer more feeding angles than standard finch ports because they’re flexible. The design allows birds to feed at an optimal position outside of the port, creating a more natural feeding position and offering better visibility so they feel safer and stick around longer. Birds won’t be able to resist visiting over and over!No Seed Clogging Each of the six feeding stations is equipped with our new Perky-Pet® Flexports™. The gaps in the flexible cover are the perfect size for small finch feed. Not only does this design make it easier for birds to grab seed, but it also prevents clogging, which is a common problem with standard finch ports.Weather-Resistant Ports Rain, snow, and other adverse weather conditions are the primary ways that bird seed falls prey to mold and mildew. That’s why we’ve designed the Perky-Pet® Finch Feeder with it’s unique Flexports™. The flexible rubber port cover offers better protection from weather, so your seed stays fresh and dry longer.Accessorize Your Seed Feeder When you’re feeding many birds, having the right accessories can make the experience that much more enjoyable. Check out a few other options that will enhance your seed feeder.Accessorize your new feeder with hanging hooks, bafflers, scoops and more.Squirrel Bafflers will prevent squirrels from ransacking your wild bird feeders.Hanging hooks and poles give you ultimate flexibility for placing your feeders so you can easily view them.Perky-Pet® Finch Feeder Product Details Do you want to know more helpful details about the Finch Feeder? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product. Complete Product Details »
Perky-Pet® Finch Feeder Model # 481F Height 15 inches Diameter 6 inches Ports 6 Capacity 1.5 lb Seed Tupe Nyjer® /Thistle Materials PlasticLearn More About Wild Birds Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures. Check out some of our great resources to find out more about your favorite wild birds.Our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority! If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or accessory, you may return the product within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or refund of your full purchase price. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!About Perky-Pet®:We have been the trusted experts in backyard bird feeding since 1958. Perky-Pet® delivers high quality, functional bird feeders and accessories that bring more birds to your backyard. Bringing nature to you™. More About Perky-Pet® »
Perky-Pet® Finch Feeder - Specifications
- Offers more feeding angles than standard finch ports
- Dual perch positions allow right-side-up and upside-down feeding
- 6 Feeding stations with Flexports™ prevent seed from clogging
- Flexible rubber port cover protects seed from the weather
- Clear tube makes it easy to monitor seed levels
- Holds up to 1.5 lb of Nyjer® / thistle seed
What's in the Box:
- 1 finch feeder
- 1.5 lb seed capacity
- 6 feeding stations
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Video Help & Advice from Perky-Pet®
- Check out our series on how to attract birds to your backyard. We have a large amount of video advice and help for all levels of bird watcher! more»