Best used for:CardinalsChickadeesGoldfinchesNuthatchesTitmicePerky-Pet® Black 2-in-1 XL Tube Feeder With the Perky-Pet® Black 2-in-1 XL Tube Feeder, you can satisfy the appetites and preferences of any bird species that visits your backyard! Thanks to the feeder’s convertible ports, you can easily switch from Nyjer® to mixed seed, or any other seed type with a simple swivel. Throughout the year, you can easily change the ports as needed! With more seed options to choose from, you’ll be able to attract more species of birds to your yard.Swivel Ports™ Attract More Birds With this unique feeder, you can easily go from serving mixed seed to Nyjer® with a minor adjustment to the ports. You’ll be able to please the palates of your resident birds throughout the year without collecting multiple types of feeders. Simply swivel ports up to accommodate Nyjer® or swivel them down to serve sunflower seed or mixed seed.Six Feeding Stations Birds won’t be able to resist flocking to the Perky-Pet® Black 2-in-1 XL Tube Feeder! It features six feeding ports evenly spaced around the tube, so you’ll be able to feed a large flock of birds at once. Plus, each seed port is paired with a comfortable U-shaped perch. With all those birds, you’re in for a spectacular view!Large Seed Capacity The XL-sized feeder boasts a 4 lb capacity for seed or Nyjer® / thistle, which is sure to keep your backyard birds well fed. The 2-in-1 XL Tube Feeder is constructed of shatter-resistant plastic to ensure durability. Plus, the clear plastic allows you to easily monitor seed levels, so you never run out during peak feeding times.Accessorize Your Seed Feeder When you’re feeding many birds, having the right accessories can make the experience that much more enjoyable. Check out a few other options that will enhance your seed feeder.There’s more to bird feeding than the feeder itself. Accessorize with hanging hooks, bafflers, scoops and more.Are squirrels a nuisance to your bird feeding routine? Our baffler options can help you keep them at bay.Hanging hooks and poles give you ultimate flexibility for placing your feeders so you can easily view them.Perky-Pet® Black 2-in-1 XL Tube Feeder Product Details Do you want to know more helpful details about the Black 2-in-1 XL Tube Feeder? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product. Complete Product Details »
Perky-Pet® Black 2-in-1 XL Tube Feeder Model # 3266 Height 17.75 inches Diameter 7 inches Ports 6 Capacity 4 lb Seed Type Sunflower seed, mixed seed, Nyjer® / thistle Materials PlasticLearn More About Wild Birds Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures. Check out some of our great resources to find out more about your favorite wild birds.Our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority! If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or accessory, you may return the product within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or refund of your full purchase price. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!About Perky-Pet®:We have been the trusted experts in backyard bird feeding since 1958. Perky-Pet® delivers high quality, functional bird feeders and accessories that bring more birds to your backyard. Bringing nature to you™. More About Perky-Pet® »
Perky-Pet® Black 2-in-1 XL Tube Feeder - Specifications
- 2-in-1 Swivel Ports™ adjust to serve seed or Nyjer®
- More seed options means you can attract more birds
- Six ports with perches allow multiple birds to dine at once
- Easily monitor seed levels through the clear plastic seed tube
- Holds up to 4 lb of mixed seed, sunflower seed, or Nyjer®
What's in the Box:
- 1 Wild bird feeder
- 4 lb seed capacity
- Convertible ports
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or refund of your purchase price. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Video Help & Advice from Perky-Pet®
- Check out our series on how to attract birds to your backyard. We have a large amount of video advice and help for all levels of bird watcher! more»