More Birds® Bird Health Natural Red Powder Concentrate Hummingbird Nectar - 8 oz
- No artificial dye or flavor–naturally dyed with carmine
- Simply mix one part powder concentrate with three parts water, then stir–no boiling required
- 2 lb package makes 160 oz of nectar, 8 oz package makes 40 oz of nectar
- Mess-free bird feeding
- Added vitamins and calcium promote successful egg hatching
- Made from a blend of natural sugars found in flowers that birds feed from
Now you can offer nectar to hummingbirds without the fear of artificial dyes with More Birds® Bird Health+™ Natural Red Powder Hummingbird Nectar Concentrate! The added carmine provides a natural red coloring without any artificial dyes or flavors. Simply mix one part powder concentrate with three parts warm water, then stir until completely dissolved–no boiling required. One 2 lb package of concentrate makes 160 oz of nectar, and one 8 oz package of concentrate makes 40 oz of nectar. Our powder concentrate is a mess-free way to feed hummingbirds. Vitamins and calcium are added to promote successful egg hatching. More Bird's nectars are made from a blend of natural sugars found in flowers that birds feed from.
Mix one part powder concentrate with three parts water, then stir. Refrigerate any leftover nectar mixture for up to 2 weeks.