Perky-Pet® Antique Bottle Glass Hummingbird Feeder - Specifications
- Features sea-green antique bottle design and brushed silver accents
- Made of metal and glass
- Metal hanger attached for ease of hanging
What's in the Box:
- 1 hummingbird feeder
- 10 oz nectar capacity
- 10” height x 5” depth x 5” length
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateBase is not weather resistant and has sharp metal pieces inside.
The base cut my finger when washing, and fell apart after 18 months (out of warranty period). Cannot purchase replacement base. Terrible product!Response From Perky-Pet®Patty : Consumer Relations Representative
We apologize for this experience and appreciate the feedback. This will be shared with our Product Managers. Our feeders are covered by a one year replacement warranty.
Feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) with any additional questions.
After two months of use, two of the flower pedal feeding ports have fallen off.Response From Perky-Pet®Patty : Consumer Relations Representative
Perky-Pet® has a long history of producing high-quality and reliable bird feeders and products. We apologize for this experience and would be happy to provide assistance.
Our feeders are covered by a one year replacement warranty. Please contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for additional assistance.
Review RateNot worth it
Looks good BUT!Response From Perky-Pet®Patty : Consumer Relations Representative
We apologize for this experience and would like the opportunity to learn more.
Please contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for additional assistance.
Review RateGood companyI got this for mothers day from the kids. The feeder fell and the base broke. They don't have replacement bases for this feeder. But, the company was so kind and sent a replacement feeder, since it was still under warranty! Thank you Perky-Pet!
Review RateBeautiful Glass FeederPurchased an antique glass hummingbird feeder. It arrived very well packed and is exactly as pictured. It's just beautiful. Thank you!
Review RateVery pretty feederThis hummingbird feeder is a good size for hanging out in the garden. I have it on a wire hook in the middle of the flower bed. So far the hummingbirds haven't used it but I hope they will discover it soon.
Review RateBeautiful and sturdy feederI love the look and feel of this product. Still waiting for my "front porch" hummingbirds to locate the nectar.
Review RateGreat FeederI spent years trying to find an attractive hummingbird feeder that would not leak and would last a long time. I finally discovered the Perky-Pet Antique Bottle feeder and now have three of them. None of them have ever leaked and these feeders are very attractive compared to other type feeders. It's the only kind I'll ever own!
Review RateBeautiful FeederI have this hummingbird feeder hanging outside on my covered deck. I love the simple and elegant look of it, and over the year I have had it, it has proven to be very durable and easy to clean. My only regret is that I did not choose a feeder with perches. Seems the hummingbirds in my area prefer my neighbors feeder because they like to sit while they sip.
Review RatePretty but not functionalI LOVED this feeder when I first saw it. But, after using it once and trying to clean it before hanging it again, convinced me it wasn't meant to be a feeder at all. It's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get the bottle clean inside.
- All About
All About Hummingbirds
- Click the Perky-Pet® hummingbird migration map to track an approximate time of when hummingbirds will begin visiting your feeder
- Hummingbirds migrate every year for variety and abundance of insects and flowering plants
- Hummingbirds travel back to the tropics once the weather gets colder, or when their internal instincts alert them it's time
- Migration typically begins sometime in late February and ends in late September
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder every few days. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards, such as the Perky-Pet model #203CP or ant guards, Perky-Pet model #242.
Q: How do I clean my hummingbird feeders?
A: Hummingbird feeders need to be cleaned every 1-2 weeks. Use hot water and a bottle brush, along with mild soap; be sure to rinse thoroughly. The Perky-Pet cleaning mop is specifically designed for the purpose of cleaning hummingbird feeders, and is very convenient to use. This cleaning mop can also be used on seed feeders and oriole feeders for those small, tight spaces that are difficult to reach.
Q: What is the importance of providing water for hummingbirds?
A: Hummingbirds need fresh, clean water just as much as they need nectar. Hummingbirds stay healthy by using water not just for drinking, but also bathing, cleaning their feathers and to remove parasites. Waterers are better options than bird baths because they provide hummingbirds with fresh, clean water that prevents dirt and debris from contaminating it. In hotter climates or seasons, providing water for hummingbirds makes it easy for them to have access to a water source and retain their energy.