Droll Yankees® Omni Seed Tray
- Fits Droll Yankees' Classic, New Generation and Ring Pull bird feeders
- Catches spilled seed and saves money
- 10.5" diameter tray attracts a wide variety of birds, including ground feeders like cardinals
- No tools needed - connect the Omni Seed Tray to the feeder base with the included threaded black plug
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate won't yellow with age
- To pole-mount,
attach a Threaded Pole Adapter (ADPT) to the Omni
Seed Tray and insert the adapter stem into a 1" diameter pole
- Proudly made in the USA
Adding a seed tray to a bird feeder helps to get the most out of feeding wild birds. The 10.5 in. Omni Seed Tray saves spilled seed, while also attracting a larger variety of birds. Adding a seed tray turns a tube bird feeder into a platform feeder that will attract more species, like ground-feeding birds.
Seed Trays: Attaching a seed tray to your bird feeder will save money by catching spilled seed and also attract a wider variety of feeder birds. Seed trays act as a platform and offer the sure footing that ground-feeding birds like cardinals prefer. These birds will be more likely to linger at a feeder longer when they have a secure place to perch, affording great bird watching opportunities. By catching spilled seed, seed trays also reduce waste from discarded, uneaten seed and prevent accumulation that could attract unwanted pests.
|Droll Yankees® Omni Seed Tray, 10.5 in.|
|Dimensions||.75"h x 10.5"w x 10.5"d|
|Warranty||Droll Yankees Forever Promise|