More Birds Sedona Screen Bird Feeder - 50147-2CT
- Twist-lock design – twist-off top and base for easy filling & cleaning
- Seed diverter helps keep seed fresh, moving seed into feeding area
- Built-in drainage holes help keeps seeds dry
- Birds feed in their most natural positions – clinging to the screen, perching on the tray or 4 ports, upside-down and more
- Holds 2.8 lb of seed
- Durable metal construction with weather-resistant powder-coated yellow finish
Attract a wide variety of birds with the More Birds® Sedona Screen Bird Feeder! Its innovative design features 4 ports, a seed screen and a tray with plenty of perching space. Multiple birds can feed in their most natural positions, whether clinging to the screen, perching, and even upside-down! The feeder features an easy twist-off top and base for convenient filling and cleaning. Built-in drainage holes help to keep seeds dry, while the seed diverter design keeps fresh seeds moving into feeding areas. The metal seed ports are removable for thorough cleaning. The screen has a seed capacity of 2.8 lb and is made of steel for durability. With a stylish modern cover design and yellow powder-coated, weather-resistant finish, the Sedona Screen is the perfect way to make your birds' day!
Cleaning: Dirty bird feeders spread disease. We recommend cleaning your feeders weekly, or monthly at a minimum. Do not put your feeder in the dishwasher as the high temperatures can permanently damage the feeder parts. Clean your feeders outdoors with a large bucket, and always wear gloves when cleaning. Soak your feeder in a 9:1 solution of water and bleach for 15 minutes. Then use a bird feeder brush to scrub the feeder with dish soap and water. Refill when completely dry.
|More Birds® Sedona Screen Bird Feeder, 2.8 lb. capacity|
|Dimensions||12.5"h x 8"w x 8"d|