More Birds® Topsy Tails Tube Finch Feeder - 1.5 lb
- Goldfinches can feed upside down, while other finches feed right-side up
- Seed ports above and below each perch
- Easy to fill and clean – simply slide the cap up the hanger
- Built-in metal seed baffle keeps seed levels from going below bottom seed ports
- Holds 1.5 lb of thistle (Nyjer®) & finch mix
- Durable metal construction with powder-coated yellow finish
Attract every backyard finch variety with the More Birds® Topsy Tails Finch Feeder. Featuring seed ports above & below each perch, goldfinches can feed upside down while other finches feed right-side up! A built-in metal seed baffle keeps seed levels from going below the bottom seed ports, and the clear plastic seed tube holds 1.5 lb of thistle (Nyjer®) & finch mixes to keep hungry finches happy and coming back for more. The feeder is easy to fill and clean by simply sliding the cap up the pre-attached metal hanging wire. With durable metal construction and vibrant yellow powder-coating to attract more finches, the Topsy Tails is fabulous for finch feeding!
Cleaning: Dirty bird feeders spread disease. We recommend cleaning your feeders weekly, or monthly at a minimum. Do not put your feeder in the dishwasher as the high temperatures can permanently damage the feeder parts. Clean your feeders outdoors with a large bucket, and always wear gloves when cleaning. Soak your feeder in a 9:1 solution of water and bleach for 15 minutes. Then use a bird feeder brush to scrub the feeder with dish soap and water. Refill when completely dry.
Birds that use this feeder
|More Birds® Topsy Tails Tube Finch Feeder, 1.5 lb Capacity|
|Dimensions||18.75"h x 5.5"w x 5.5"d|
|Construction||Steel, PVC & aluminum|
recommend this product