Perky-Pet® Aqua Seed Duo Wild Bird Feeder
Attract birds of many species to your yard with the Perky-Pet® Seed Duo Bird Feeder! Thanks to individual compartments, you can serve two offerings in one to satisfy a variety of food preferences. This is dual-compartment design is especially convenient if you have limited space to hang multiple feeders.
The clear compartment is ideal for serving sunflower seed, safflower seed, and mixed seed, which will satisfy many wild birds. Meanwhile, you can please other species with hearty peanut pieces, or simply serve an alternate seed option such as sunflower seed or mixed seed! With a 2 lb seed capacity, your feathered friends will be in good supply of food.
You can be sure to receive years of bird watching enjoyment thanks to a durable, powder-coated finish and all-metal construction. To allow for easy cleaning and filling, the Seed Duo has a removable lid. The silver roof’s ample overhang also acts as a shield from inclement weather to keep birds and seed dry.
To accentuate your existing backyard décor, the Perky-Pet® Seed Duo features a charming house-shaped silhouette with window details and attractive aqua and silver coloring. It also includes a hanging hook, which allows you to hang the feeder in a location that’s easy for you to view.
Why Birds Love It:
- Separate seed compartments allow them to choose their preferred food.
- Perches, seed trays and mesh provide plenty of room to dine and can accommodate multiple birds at once.
- Ample roof overhang protects birds from inclement weather and keeps seed dry.
- The 2 lb seed capacity keeps hungry birds in good supply.
Why You'll Love It:
- Removable lid makes cleaning and filling easy, so birds have access to a consistently full, fresh feeder.
- Powder-coated, all-metal construction ensures superior durability for years of bird-feeding enjoyment.
- Two-compartment design allows you to serve a variety of offerings and attract more species of birds.
- The charming house design and eye-catching colors will look great alongside your existing outdoor décor.
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Aqua Seed Duo Wild Bird Feeder - Specifications
- Dual-compartment design attracts a variety of wild birds
- Powder-coated, all-metal construction for superior durability
- Mesh compartment holds mixed seed, peanut pieces, or sunflower seed
- Clear compartment holds sunflower seed, safflower seed, or mixed seed
- Lid removes for easy filling and cleaning
- Holds up to 2 lb of seed
What's in the Box:
- Perky-Pet® Aqua Seed Duo Wild Bird Feeder
- 2 lb seed capacity
- Aqua seed compartments with silver lid
- Fill with black oil sunflower seed, safflower seed, peanut pieces, or mixed seed
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateGreat feeder--would buy again!
Great feeder! It's so much sturdier than our previous ones. Our birds seem to love it, too. We seem to have more birds than normal this year. Would buy this feeder again.
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Wild Bird Feeders - FAQs
Protecting Birds FAQs
Q: What can I do about the cat that keeps visiting my feeder?
A: If it is your neighbor's precious Fluffy, you may want to suggest that they tie a bell around the cat's neck to alert the birds when the cat is near. more»
Q: How do I discourage squirrels and raccoons?
A: Here are a few simple and effective suggestions for keeping the squirrels and raccoons off your feeder.
Bird Seed FAQs
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds to use?
A: Black Oil Sunflower Seed is the most popular bird seed. It is much smaller than the traditional sunflower seed. It is best for those birds with smaller bills, such as the sparrow, junco and goldfinch. more»
Q: How do I prevent seeds from sprouting under my feeder?
A: You will need to sterilize your seed to prevent it from germinating. This will not alter the attractiveness or the nutritional value of the seed in any way more»
Q: Birds at my feeder look sick, what should I do?
A: The best thing to do is to stop feeding the birds temporarily. Remove the feeders and throw out all of the seed. Thoroughly wash your feeders as suggested in Tips for a clean feeding station. more»
Q: How do I clean my bird feeders?
A: Before filling your feeder with fresh seed, it is recommended that the following precautions are taken:
- Remove all old seed.
- Soak feeder in a light water/bleach solution (9 parts water to 1 part bleach).
- Scrub feeder and allow to air dry. more»
Feeder Types FAQs
Q: I own the Window Feeder. Lately it won't stick to the window. What can I do?
A: The first suggestion is to slightly moisten the cups. If you have already tried moistening the suction cups, we have a few other tips. more»
Q: Will I find only finches at my finch feeder?
A: No. Pine Siskins, Redpolls, Mourning Doves, Juncos, Towhees, and Cowbirds are all attracted to thistle seed.