Droll Yankees® Jagunda® Squirrel-Proof Bird Feeder with Auger - 6 lb
- 15 inch cover shelters birds while protecting seed from the weather
- 18.5 inch feeder tray doubles as a squirrel baffle to prevent squirrels from reaching the seed
- Mounts easily on the included 5.5 ft black steel pole
- No-tilt auger keeps your pole mounted securely in the ground
- Innovative internal baffle design ensures that the feeder empties completely from the eight feeder ports to prevent seed from collecting and spoiling
- Built-in seed valve allows you to regulate the flow of seed from the feeder to reduce waste
- Drainage holes in the tray prevent water from collecting
- Install a tube bird feeder above your Jagunda to attract a wider variety of birds or create different feeding zones - threaded feeder mount included
- Droll Yankees' collet technology makes cleaning and filling the Jagunda a breeze – simply loosen the collet fastener and lift the feeder cover for quick and easy access
- Auger is arthritic hand-friendly
The Droll Yankees Jagunda Squirrel-Proof Bird Feeder with Auger offers a level of quality, design, versatility, and ease of use unlike any other bird feeder. This signature bird feeder features a unique squirrel-proof design that will keep squirrels frustrated. The feeder mounts securely to the included 5.5 ft. pole and features a no-tilt ground auger for added security.
Placement to deter squirrels: The key to keeping a bird feeder successfully squirrel-proofed is the placement. Place your bird feeder 4 feet from the ground and 8 feet from anything a squirrel can jump from. When hanging from a pole by a hook, it is recommended that the hook have at least a 16” distance from the pole. Placing a baffle on the pole or having a caged feeder will also help to ensure squirrel-proof success.
Cleaning: Dirty bird feeders spread disease. We recommend cleaning your feeders weekly, or monthly at a minimum. Do not put your feeder in the dishwasher as the high temperatures can permanently damage the feeder parts. Clean your feeders outdoors with a large bucket, and always wear gloves when cleaning. Soak your feeder in a 9:1 solution of water and bleach for 15 minutes. Then use a bird feeder brush to scrub the feeder with dish soap and water. Refill when completely dry.
Birds that use this feeder
|Droll Yankees® Jagunda® Squirrel-Proof Bird Feeder with Auger, 6 lb Capacity|
|Dimensions||19"h x 12"w x 19"d|
|Mounting||Pole-mount with included pole system|
|Construction||UV-stabilized polycarbonate, metal pole|
|Warranty||Droll Yankees Forever Promise|
|Made In||USA & Taiwan|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
recommend this product