Droll Yankees® New Generation® Peanut Bird Feeder, Green - 1 lb
- Birds cling to the wire mesh food cage while feeding
- Bird feeder tube is made of durable 0.25" stainless steel wire mesh that holds 1 lb. of peanuts or black-oil sunflower seed
- Internal seed baffle design ensures that the feed is directed out of the center to the mesh cage so that birds can reach it
- Open mesh design keeps the seed level visible at all times
- Simply slide the die-cast metal cap up the hanger for quick, convenient cleaning Droll Yankees' Bird Feeder Brush
- Threaded base allows for addition of a seed tray or can be pole-mounted with the Threaded Pole Adapter
Attract woodpeckers to your yard with this reliable, heavy-duty bird feeder. The sturdy metal top and base are powder-coated in forest green and resist chipping or fading. The bird feeder has a stainless steel wire mesh specially designed to offer peanuts, mixed nuts or sunflower seeds to clinging birds like woodpeckers. The mesh tube keeps food levels visible so you know when it's time to refill. The feeder can be hung by its sturdy stainless steel bail wire, and the threaded base allows for pole-mounting or the attachment of a seed tray.
Cleaning: Dirty bird feeders spread disease. We recommend cleaning your feeders weekly, or monthly at a minimum. Do not put your feeder in the dishwasher as the high temperatures can permanently damage the feeder parts. Clean your feeders outdoors with a large bucket, and always wear gloves when cleaning. Soak your feeder in a 9:1 solution of water and bleach for 15 minutes. Then use a bird feeder brush to scrub the feeder with dish soap and water. Refill when completely dry.
Birds that use this feeder
|Droll Yankees® New Generation® Peanut Bird Feeder, Green, 1 lb Capacity
|12.75"h x 3.3"w x 3.3"d
|Hang or pole mount
|USA & China
recommend this product