Perky-Pet® Fruit Trio Oriole Nectar Feeder
It’s no secret that orioles have a sweet tooth. The Perky-Pet® Fruit Trio Oriole Nectar Feeder allows you to serve three of their favorite foods in one convenient location. The large reservoir can hold up to 30 oz of nectar, which is accessible through four feeding ports around the feeder base. This unique feeder also includes a jelly cup and orange spike, which attach to the ports so you can serve up an orange slice and a sampling of jelly – two of orioles’ favorite treats! Orioles won’t be able to resist visiting this enticing feeder.
In addition, the vibrant orange color makes this feeder hard to miss – orioles will easily be able to spot it as they fly nearby. When they stop to feed, the four large perches provide plenty of room for multiple orioles to rest while they dine on their sweet treats. To protect your nectar from insects, this oriole feeder comes complete with a built-in ant moat and bee guards. To use the ant moat, simply fill the top of the cap with water to prevent ants from crawling down the feeder to access the ports.
For easy filling and cleaning, the Perky-Pet® Fruit Trio Oriole Nectar Feeder features a convenient wide-mouth opening. Plus, the clear glass bottle allows you to easily monitor nectar levels at a glance so your orioles never run out! Use the built-in hanging hook to hang the feeder anywhere around your yard where you can easily view the bird-feeding action.
Why Birds Love It:
- Nectar ports, an orange spike and jelly cup provide three enticing food options for orioles.
- Four large perches provide plenty of room for multiple birds to perch and dine simultaneously.
- The vibrant orange color is attractive and easy to spot when flying nearby.
- The 30 oz nectar capacity keeps orioles in good supply
Why You'll Love It:
- The feeder’s wide-mouth opening makes cleaning and filling effortless.
- A clear reservoir allows for easy monitoring of nectar levels.
- Insects can’t gain access to nectar thanks to a built-in ant moat and bee guards.
- The 3-in-1 serving option ensures plenty of exciting bird activity at the feeder.
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Fruit Trio Oriole Nectar Feeder - Specifications
- Multiple serving options to attract more orioles
- Wide-mouth opening for easy cleaning and filling
- Built-in ant moat and bee guards keep out insects
- Includes orange spike and jelly cup attachments
- Four feeding ports with perches
- Holds up to 30 oz of nectar
What's in the Box:
- 1 Perky-Pet® Fruit Trio Oriole Nectar Feeder
- 1 Jelly cup
- 1 Orange spike
- 30 oz nectar capacity
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
- All About
All About Orioles
Although there are several different kinds of orioles, they all have certain aspects that make them very recognizable—especially the bright coloring of the male orioles.
Find out more about the beautiful and colorful Oriole.
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Oriole Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a oriole feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a oriole feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new oriole feeder?
A: Place your oriole feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract orioles to my feeder?
A: Orioles will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help them find it sooner. more»