Perky-Pet® Grand Chalet Wild Bird Feeder
Transform your yard into a bird-feeding paradise with the Perky-Pet® Grand Chalet Wild Bird Feeder. This versatile feeder can dispense a variety of seed types and attract many of your favorite species of backyard birds. The large 4 lb seed capacity will keep you in good supply so you never run out during peak feeding times. Multiple feeding ports dispense into a spacious feeding tray, which allows multiple birds to feed from a variety of angles at the same time, while also reducing messes under the feeder.
Thanks to a convenient roof overhang, birds and the seed supply will stay dry, even in inclement weather. Plus, the unique Sure-Lock™ cap locks the lid securely in place so that squirrels can’t easily raid the seed inside the reservoir. For your convenience, the lid is easy to remove for effortless filling and cleaning. Sturdy plastic components provide added protection from elements to ensure years of bird-watching enjoyment. Use the built-in hanging hook to place this charming feeder anywhere around your yard where you can easily view it.
Wild Birds will love:
- Roof overhang protects birds from inclement weather while they dine and keeps seed dry.
- Ample 4 lb seed capacity keeps hungry backyard birds in good supply.
- Convenient feeding tray provides plenty of room to dine and can accommodate multiple birds at once.
- Removable lid makes cleaning and filling easy.
- Sturdy plastic construction ensures superior durability against the elements.
- Built-in hanging hook allows you to hang your feeder anywhere around your yard, patio or balcony.
- Sure-Lock™ cap locks lid securely in place to keep squirrels out of your seed supply.
- The simple, charming design is sure to complement your existing outdoor décor.
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet® and K-Feeders wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Grand Chalet Wild Bird Feeder - Specifications
- Large seed compartment
- Constructed with durable plastic components
- Perch design allows birds to feed from multiple angles
- Sure-Lock™ cap system keeps squirrels out
- Holds up to 4 lb of seed
What's in the Box:
- 1 Perky-Pet® Grand Chalet Wild Bird Feeder
- Durable plastic components
- Holds up to 4 lb of seed
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Wild Bird Feeders - FAQs
Protecting Birds FAQs
Q: What can I do about the cat that keeps visiting my feeder?
A: If it is your neighbor's precious Fluffy, you may want to suggest that they tie a bell around the cat's neck to alert the birds when the cat is near. more»
Q: How do I discourage squirrels and raccoons?
Here are a few simple and effective suggestions for keeping the squirrels and raccoons off your feeder. more»
Bird Seed FAQs
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds to use?
A: Black Oil Sunflower Seed is the most popular bird seed. It is much smaller than the traditional sunflower seed. It is best for those birds with smaller bills, such as the sparrow, junco and goldfinch. more»
Q: How do I prevent seeds from sprouting under my feeder?
A: You will need to sterilize your seed to prevent it from germinating. This will not alter the attractiveness or the nutritional value of the seed in any way more»
Q: Birds at my feeder look sick, what should I do?
A: The best thing to do is to stop feeding the birds temporarily. Remove the feeders and throw out all of the seed. Thoroughly wash your feeders as suggested in Tips for a clean feeding station. more»
Q: How do I clean my bird feeders?
A: Before filling your feeder with fresh seed, it is recommended that the following precautions are taken:
- Remove all old seed.
- Soak feeder in water.
- Scrub feeder and allow to air dry. more»
Feeder Types FAQs
Q: I own the Window Feeder. Lately it won't stick to the window. What can I do?
A: The first suggestion is to slightly moisten the cups. If you have already tried moistening the suction cups, we have a few other tips. more»
Q: Will I find only finches at my finch feeder?
A: No. Pine Siskins, Redpolls, Mourning Doves, Juncos, Towhees, and Cowbirds are all attracted to thistle seed.