Perky-Pet® Snow Man and Snow Woman Wild Bird Feeder Set
For those who wish cold weather was in season all year round, the Perky-Pet® Snow Man and Snow Woman Wild Bird Feeder Set adds a wintery whimsical touch to your yard and garden! Its high quality, hand crafted construction ensures a long-lasting feeder for the birds visiting your yard!
Without the use of plastic or wood components, the premium construction of the Perky-Pet® Snow Man Wild Bird Feeder stands up against squirrels and other small animals that may try to access birdseed. Birds visiting your yard will be happy that they’re not sharing their feast with other animals, which will keep them coming back to feed again and again!
The mesh wire design attracts clinging birds, which will love feasting at these feeders. No assembly is required, so simply fill with black oil sunflower seed, hang and enjoy! This couple will keep the wild birds feeding again and again.
Hang the Perky-Pet® Snow Man and Snow Woman Wild Bird Feeder Set from a Perky-Pet® Adjustable Railing Hook or Perky-Pet® Triple Play Pole Set to attract birds to the feeder where you may not have trees!
The use of black oil sunflower seeds is common in feeding birds and will attract many different types to your yard. Keep your feeders full in order to keep birds coming back to your feeders time and time again.
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet® and K-Feeders® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Snow Man and Snow Woman Wild Bird Feeder Set - Specifications
- No plastic, No wood
- 1.5 lb seed capacity, approximate each feeder
- 15 inches in height
- Attracts clinging birds
- Dispenses black oil sunflower seed
What's in the Box:
- 1 Perky-Pet® Snow Man wild bird feeder
- 1 Perky-Pet® Snow Woman wild bird feeder
- 15 inches in height
- 1.5 lb seed capacity (approximately)
NO/NO Snow Woman Wild Bird Feeder How to Clean Your Perky-Pet® Bird Feeders
Disclaimer: Perky-Pet does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateBad review
A very inferior product. It certainly is not worth 39.00. I wouldn't pay even 10.00 if I had it to do over again.Response From Perky-Pet®Patty : Consumer Relations Representative
We appreciate the feedback and would like the opportunity to learn more. The all metal construction of our NO/NO® feeders (no plastic/no wood) prevents damage from squirrels. They are designed to be used with black oil sunflower seed.
Our feeders are covered by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a one-year replacement warranty. Please contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for additional assistance.
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Wild Bird Feeders - FAQs
Protecting Birds FAQs
Q: What can I do about the cat that keeps visiting my feeder?
A: If it is your neighbor's precious Fluffy, you may want to suggest that they tie a bell around the cat's neck to alert the birds when the cat is near. more»
Q: How do I discourage squirrels and raccoons?
A: Here are a few simple and effective suggestions for keeping the squirrels and raccoons off your feeder. more»
Bird Seed FAQs
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds to use?
A: Black Oil Sunflower Seed is the most popular bird seed. It is much smaller than the traditional sunflower seed. It is best for those birds with smaller bills, such as the sparrow, junco and goldfinch.
Q: How do I prevent seeds from sprouting under my feeder?
A: You will need to sterilize your seed to prevent it from germinating. This will not alter the attractiveness or the nutritional value of the seed in any way more»
Q: Birds at my feeder look sick, what should I do?
A: The best thing to do is to stop feeding the birds temporarily. Remove the feeders and throw out all of the seed. Thoroughly wash your feeders as suggested in Tips for a clean feeding station. more»
Q: How do I clean my bird feeders?
A: Before filling your feeder with fresh seed, it is recommended that the following precautions are taken:
- Remove all old seed.
- Soak feeder in water.
- Scrub feeder and allow to air dry. more»
Feeder Types FAQs
Q: I own the Window Feeder. Lately it won't stick to the window. What can I do?
A: The first suggestion is to slightly moisten the cups. If you have already tried moistening the suction cups, we have a few other tips. more»
Q: Will I find only finches at my finch feeder?
A: No. Pine Siskins, Redpolls, Mourning Doves, Juncos, Towhees, and Cowbirds are all attracted to thistle seed.