Perky-Pet® Funnel-Fill 16 oz Glass Hummingbird Feeder - Specifications
- Funnel base for easy filling and cleaning
- Recommended to use with Perky-Pet® Ready-to-Use Nectar or Perky-Pet® Instant Nectar Concentrate
What's in the Box:
- 1 Hummingbird feeder
- 16 ounce capacity
- 8.63” high x 6.70” depth x 6.59” length
- 4 feeding ports
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RatePretty to view only, the hummers are using it!
For some reason this simply doesn't attract my hummers, they are using my old stand-by ones just fine!Response From Perky-Pet®Patty : Consumer Relations Representative
Hummingbirds will generally not change their routine unless they need to. We apologize for this experience and appreciate the time taken to provide this feedback.
Removing older feeders temporarily will help the hummers become accustomed to the new food source faster.
Please contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for additional assistance.
Review RateFavorite FeederI had found this design in another color a few years ago in a store. The Hummers seem to love it. I wanted to buy another one, but haven't found that particular style. I went searching online, and finally saw this one in the red and white. I promptly ordered one, because the original was starting to wear out. The birds love it so much, that I ordered two more. Now I have three new ones to replace the original. I love them!
Review RateMy birds love this feeder.I bought a couple of these feeders at a local grocery store because i thought they were cute. They had light blue parts and it took a while for the birds to start feeding from them. That was years ago. Once they started feeding from them they loved them. Well, the plastic perches are the first thing to break,but the birds still like them. Then a couple of years ago i found a place to get just the plastic tops which i couldn't fix with epoxy anymore. (Without the pkastic top you can't hang the feeder.) So i just ordered a bunch of new ones. These are red and my birds like them even better. (I hang 4 in the front yard, and 3 in the back).I wish i could get replacement perches, but will always feed my birds with these as long as they are available.
Review RateleakyThis feeder leaked everytime I filled it. I finally just gave up trying to use it. I think it is a cute design but it just didn't work for me.
Review RateGreat Funnel DesignThe funnel design is ingenious and I love the glass!
Review RateAttractiveVery attractive. Easy to fill and hang. Easy to disassemble to clean thoroughly.
Review RateFunnel-FillI have 2 of these easy to fill and clean feeders.I just love them!
Review RateHome Depot Review, hummingbirds are happy!good product, great price, fast delivery. very pleased.
- All About
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q:How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»