Perky-Pet® Pinch-Waist Plastic Hummingbird Feeder
The Perky-Pet® Pinch Waist Plastic Hummingbird Feeder has everything you need to attract hummingbirds to your yard.
16 Ounce Capacity & 4 Feeding Stations - Holding up to 16 ounces of nectar, this hummingbird feeder features a red plastic bottle with a pinched waist and a wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning. The feeder's design also includes four feeding stations, each with a resting perch and a built-in bright-yellow, flower-shaped bee guard to protect the nectar supply. The feeder also comes with a built-in ant moat on the top of the feeder (simply fill the moat with water to keep the ants away).
Easy to Clean - Keep the feeder clean and filled with fresh nectar to ensure return visits from satisfied hummingbirds. In addition to its wide mouth opening, this hummingbird feeder's base unscrews from the reservoir for convenient access and thorough cleaning. Perky-Pet® recommends cleaning the hummingbird feeder at least twice a week, more often in very warm climates or seasons.)
- Bright red feeding ports
- Perch to sit and dine
- Bee guard to keep nectar all for the hummingbirds
- Consistently clean feeder filled with nectar
- This feeder will add a stylish look to your yard
- Ease of cleaning
- Ease of filling
- Stylish look, this feeder will add to your yard
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Pinch Waist Plastic Hummingbird Feeder - Specifications
- Easy to fill wide mouth opening
- Base comes apart for easy cleaning
- Built in bee guards protect nectar supply
- Built in ant moat keeps ants away
What's in the Box:
- 1 hummingbird feeder (model # 410P)
- 16 oz capacity
- 7.1" depth x 7.1" width x 10.5" height
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Perky-Pet does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateNot happy
I have been buying your hummingbird feeders for a number of years. Have always been pleased until you changed the design about 3 years ago. I have bought SEVERAL if the new design and have not had any luck. Big or small I have problems with them leaking. I hung 4 yesterday and by days end they had all leaked out. Please go back to original design. Mine are just the glass design can I buy the old design anywhereResponse From Perky-Pet®Jennifer : Consumer Relations Representative
Making sure the feeder is protected from the wind will help prevent leaks. We also recommend protecting it from the sun, since liquid expands as it gets warmer. Other tips to consider include disassembling the feeder and then re-assembling it and quickly inverting the feeder upright after filling.
While the older design is no longer available, we appreciate these comments and will share your interest with our Product Manager. This type of feedback is very valuable when deciding what products to offer in the future.
Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) with any questions or for additional assistance.
Review RateBees love it !!!I purchased this feeder last spring. I would fill it in the morning and 6-7 hours later the bees drained it completely. It doesn't work for bees. Very disappointed. Poor Hummers couldn't get near it.Response From Perky-Pet®Susan : Consumer Relations RepresentativeIf bees have found a feeder, we recommend removing the feeder for several days, then placing it a few feet away from the original location. While the hummingbirds will be able to find it again, the bees often will not.
We apologize for this experience and hope that this information is helpful. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) with any additional questions.
Review RateOur birds love them!We bought 3 of these and they have become their favorite feeders. They love the perches as well!
- All About
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»